10 Wishes For My Dogs

5:00 PM



We often wish for comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the rain, laughter to kiss our lips, sunsets to warm our hearts, hugs when spirit sag, beauty for others to see, confidence when we doubt, patience to accept the truth, love to complete our lives, and so on. There is nothing wrong with those wishes. In fact, those are exactly my wishes.

On the other hand, I cannot help myself to wish something for my dogs, Peach (my beagle) and Dixie (my husky). Let me guide you through some wishes that I made for them. Dog parents would truly understand these wishes and I believe they are wishing the same; maybe even more:

1. I wish they could talk. In that case, I will be able to understand them perfectly.
2. I wish they had much longer life. I believe they deserve to live as much as humans' life expectancy.
3. I wish I could take them whenever/wherever I want.
Leaving them for work, school, etc. makes me miss them and vice versa.
4. I wish I could go to doggy heaven
, so I can play with my deceased dogs again.
5. I wish I could acquire “magic health” potion. There is a possibility for them to get deadly diseases and it truly breaks my heart.
6. I wish everybody would appreciate them. I dislike people who are cruel towards them.
7. I wish all dogs had a loving home.
I get disappointed when I see stray dogs.
8. I wish I could bake a doggy cake. They have been my stress reliever, I would like to give the favor back.
9. I wish I am a veterinarian, so I can take care of my dogs very well for 24/7. 

10. I wish I can fulfill every single wishes for them. The smiles that they have given me is incomparable.


It may sound crazy for some, but I have a soft  heart for dogs. Have you ever asked yourself the following questions: 

1. Are dogs longing for their "FURents" (parents)?
2. Do they also wish that we humans, can understand them?
3. Is it painful for them to part with their puppies?
4. What do they feel when you treat them badly?
5. Why do they have "short" life?
6. Do they feel safe around us? 



  "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *