40 Ways To Say I Love You

12:09 PM


Your first love may not always be the first person you kiss, or the first person you date. However, your first love is the person you will always compare everyone to. The person that you will never forget, even when you've convinced yourself you've moved on.

Love isn't supposed to be easy; it's supposed to be worth it. No matter what the situation is, the person who truly loves you will never let you go. Here are 40 ways to say I love you to your most precious love:

1. I'll wait for you...  even if it means forever.
2. I cooked your favorite meal... sharing a meal with you is my favorite part of the day.
3. You make me melt... winter, spring, summer or fall. 
4. You're the sweetest... We get attacked by ants. (Just kidding) I want to be in your arms forever.
5. Your cup of coffee is incomparable... just like my love for you.
6. You make me feel safe... even thunderstorms could never scare me.
7. I'll take care of you... in the best way I can.
8. I'll never leave you... through good and bad times.
9. I'm always here for you... even when you don't need me.
10. I'll make time for you... you are my priority.
11. I don't want to lose you... you're my favorite person.
12. I can see eternity with you... let's make it possible.
13. I'll never forget you... until the crows turn white.
14. I'm happy that you're happy... even if it breaks me to pieces.
15. If I could turn back time... I'll correct my mistakes.
16. I'll be strong for you... even in our old days.
17. You're the first person I want to see every time I wake up... you're that special.
18. I'm contented with you... I'll be faithful.
19. You are more than enough... I can never find another you.
20. You said you needed space / time, so I gave it to you... your wish is my command.
21. I can't imagine you with someone else... it'll break my heart.
22. Thank you for everything... and I mean everything.
23. You make me happy all the time... you're my sunshine.
24. I won't give up... I'll stick with you no matter what. 
25. Don't go... stay with me.
26. I'm sorry... if I'm not perfect.
27. Forgive me... I'll make it up to you.
28. I choose you... even when the world tells me not to.
29. I didn't mean to hurt you... I admit my flaws.
30. Can you give me another chance? trying won't harm us.
31. I forgive you... my love is bigger than your mistake.
32. I want you back... you never leave my mind since then.
33. I miss your voice... it makes me fall in love with you all over again. 
34. I miss you already... my day is not complete without you.
35. I think about you all the time... even when you hurt me so much.
36. I hope we could be together again... I miss laughing with you. 
37. I'll protect you... no one could hurt you.
38. I don't care if you're sick... I'll kiss you because you're worth catching a cold fever.
39. It's so hard not talking to you... pretending that I don't care. 
40. I love you... for what you are, all that you have been, and all you're yet to be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *