Coron, Palawan

1:30 AM


How can I forget the beauty of Coron? It's definitely a piece of heaven! It's a paradise. It's your ultimate place to go! If you haven't visited Coron, you're missing it! I suggest you book a flight now and get there. Coron is on the southeast part of a bigger island called Busuanga and it serves as the jump-off point to wonderful getaways in the Calamian Group of Islands.

Touched down Busuanga, Coron! My best friend for 16 years (and counting), her mom, and me wearing a red cap. Thank you #PALExpress for a safe ride!
We checked in at Coron Hilltop View Resort -- a paradise resort amidst the tropical mountains of Coron Palawan.

We had our day tour few hours after we landed in Coron. First stop is the Lualhati Park where you can take photos, sit and relax while looking at the beautiful view. This park has a zip line, too!


We also visited San Agustin Parish Church which is just 10 minutes away from Coron Hilltop View Resort (via electric tricycle).



And of course, your Coron Day Tour would never be complete without going to Mt. Tapyas! Don't be discouraged when you hear that you will have to climb 700+ steps before getting to the top. Everything is worth it once you are up there! (Don't forget to bring water!)


Just look at that sunset! Do I need to say more? 

The last stop for our first day would be the Maquinit Hotsprings. Maquinit is one of the very few saltwater hot springs in the world. It is said that the water gets heated by a volcano and springs up into the two-tiered circular pool. Its rough walls are built from stacks of rocks and its floors strewn with pebbles — not very friendly to the soles at first touch but adds a more natural feel, as if the surrounding mangrove forest and the adjacent beach are not enough.


Locals recommended that I enjoy the hot springs after an arduous trek to the summit of Mt. Tapyas, the second tallest peak in Coron. That’s exactly what we did and they were right. Whatever pain and fatigue I gathered on the way up and down the mountain were all drowned and washed away by the therapeutic water that flowed from the underground. It was easy to relax here. All I did was soak, look at the starry sky, feel the stones tickle my feet, and listen to the gentle flowing of the water. - The Poor Traveler

Our 2nd day was the start of our ultimate Coron island tour. It includes Siete Pecados, CYC Beach, Banol Beach, Green Lagoon, Twin Lagoon, and Kayangan Lake.


Dubbed the 'cleanest lake' in the Philippines.


Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Kayangan Lake with its astonishing underwater rock formations.
For our 3rd day, we went to Malcapuya Island, Banana Island, and Bulog Dos Island. Getting there via boat took us about 45 minutes. I can say that the highlight of our trip was the Malcapuya Island. Too bad I don't have decent photos of it. The island just took my breath away and I just enjoyed every bit of it! However, here's a photo taken at Bulog Dos Island:

Bulog Dos is a small island that is adjacent to an island that is owned by the Two Seasons Resort.
Admit it, if you search Coron in Google search bar, you will see a lot of stunning photos and reviews about it. Much more if you search Coron in YouTube! I have made a simple video regarding our trip in Coron last April 2017. The clips are from my best friend's camera. She's into vlogging and she encouraged me to at least try and edit some videos, and viola! I enjoyed it! The video below is my first ever edited video. I would like to re-do this one when I have more time. For now, please forgive my editing skills. 


You may contact Coron Tour Promo Package as they are more than willing to assist you in your trip to Coron.

For your other travel needs, contact my friends from Travengo Travel and Tours.

Have you been to Coron? Which place was your favorite? If not, are you willing to visit Coron? Share your answer with us in the comment section below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *