Lancôme Miracle

1:14 PM

Another perfume added on my collection and it is no other than the Miracle by Lancôme! I received this as a gift and I am thankful that I finally get the chance to use this baby.


Miracle perfume for women is a sudden and marvelous revelation that life is extraordinary, that life is a miracle. Joyful, empowering, and inspiring, this eau de toilette and eau de parfum fragrance is a special blend of vetiver, intertwined with the sweet notes of a vanilla perfume. - Lancôme USA 

Miracle is modern, oriental fragrance with fruity opening (Litchi); slightly spiced flowert heart (Magnolia, Jasmine, Ginger, and Pepper); and powdery base of Musk and Amber. - Fragrantica

Lancôme Miracle is the epitome of fresh, clean, and purity. It is a total compliment magnet. Sweet and spicy with a floral backdrop balanced just right. Remarkable, very classy, and feminine.

I've only tried two perfumes from Lancôme (Hypnose Senses and Miracle) but I can say that by far, Lancôme is on my top list. 

*If you want to dupe of Miracle, try Just Me by Paris Hilton. I have used Just Me during my college days and just like Miracle, it will not disappoint you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *