The Beauty Bakery: Witch Hazel Plus Tea Tree Antioxidant Facial Cream and Clarifying Witch Hazel Facial Mist

5:31 PM

Searching for new skin care products could be a challenge for some of us, especially when you have sensitive skin! As I continue to look for good facial products, I came across with BeautyMNL (https://beautymnl.com/), for those who don't know, BeautyMNL sells the best makeups, hair care, skin care, etc. here in the Philippines. In their website, I found this Clarifying Witch Hazel Facial Mist and Witch Hazel Plus Tea Tree Antioxidant Facial Cream from the brand The Beauty Bakery.




Having problematic skin, I tend to easily breakout when a specific product is not compatible with my skin. With that said, I only choose products that are natural and doesn't have much alcohol and fragrance content. When I saw these Witch Hazel and Tea Tree products, I said to myself that I must give them a try. Why? Because plants like Witch Hazel is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it’s able to battle free radicals to protect against DNA damage. Below I have listed some of the skin benefits that you can get when you use Witch Hazel:
  • It fights acne (same with Tea Tree Oil)
  • It nourishes dry skin.
  • It can reduce that puffy eye look.
  • It relieves discomfort from sunburn.
  • It minimizes damage from sun exposure and fight signs of aging.
  • It treats eczema.
  • It instantly refreshes your face.
I received the Witch Hazel Plus Tea Tree Antioxidant Facial Cream four (4) days after I ordered it. While the Clarifying Witch Hazel Facial Mist was a Christmas gift from my sister. The facial mist is made with water, witch hazel extract, tea tree extract, and lemon extract. The best thing about these products are they're ALL NATURAL, PROUDLY HOMEMADE AND HANDMADE, PARABEN, PRESERVATIVE, AND CRUELTY FREE! This brand is proudly made in the Philippines and I'm just happy to know that there are local products here that you'll totally love! 







Moreover, the Witch Hazel cream immediately became my holy grail. One tub comes with a 50 gram of product and has an SPF 35 in it. Fast facts about the Witch Hazel Plus Tea Tree Antioxidant Facial Cream from BeautyMNL's website are as follows:
  • Heals pimple and acne wounds.
  • Promotes skin lightening.
  • Tightens and minimizes the pores.
  • Combats dirt and pollution.
  • Inhibits the growth of bacteria.
  • Improves the overall health of the skin.
  • Made with non-comedogenic ingredients.
I love how this cream makes my face looking hydrated and healthy. I use it twice a day, morning and evening after cleansing. My skin easily absorbs the product, it's not sticky, it smells good, and it can mattify your face. Personally, I also use it as a base whenever I would use foundation or concealer. So instead of primer, I just use this one. I started using this product January of 2018 and it will expire on November 2019. As of the writing, the price for the cream is Php 320.00 (here's the direct link if you want to order) while the price of the mist is Php 199.00 (direct link)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *