5 Wellness Tips For A Fabulous Body

7:05 PM

Most of us wants to be healthy and fabulous. And for some women, to have a stunning body might be on top of their list. Good thing is that there are various ways to achieve it; let me share my 5 daily routines for a fab body:


Photo courtesy of Google

1.
Drink 2 liters of water daily.
Personally, I don't drink 8 glasses of water a day until I realized that drinking lots of water can effectively help our body in many ways. Staying hydrated is one of the most important things we can do . (I seldom drink cold water, many experts say that drinking cold water may decelerate the rate of metabolism). In addition, drinking lots of water can also give you a glowing skin. By the way, let me share these Top 5 Best Skin Fruits with you.

2. Planking: 5 times a day, 30 seconds each.
I recommend this if you want to have a flat belly since this exercise concentrates on our stomach. It looks simple and easy; but for me, it requires great effort. However, I believe in the saying, "No pain, no gain." (You can try planking for a minute or so, it depends on you)

3. Squats: 5 times a day.
I do both regular and jump squats. Try to hold regular squats for 20 seconds or more; then 20 jump squats, 3 repetitions. (10 Benefits of Squats and Why Every Girl Should Try Doing It)

4. Bananas and eggs.
I eat 2 boiled saba bananas and 2 boiled eggs for my breakfast. For non Filipinos, Saba banana (cardava banana in English) is a triploid hybrid banana cultivar originating from the Philippines. It is primarily a cooking banana though it can also be eaten raw. If eating saging na saba for breakfast does not seem to help you reduce overweight, you may try to eat 1 saging na saba before every meal. This will easily reduce your overall calorie intake.

5. Avoid late night-meals.
Eating late night-meals can lead to overeating. People who eat later at night tend to consume more calories. Nevertheless, you can check this low calorie late-night snacks. 


Remember these reminders to keep you inspired!
  • "Being healthy and fit isn't a fad or a trend. Instead it's a lifestyle."
  • "If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."
  • "Fitness is like marriage. You can't cheat on it, and expect it to work."


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *