5 Wellness Tips For A Fabulous Body

7:05 PM

Most of us wants to be healthy and fabulous. And for some women, to have a stunning body might be on top of their list. Good thing is that there are various ways to achieve it; let me share my 5 daily routines for a fab body:



1. Water: 2 liters daily.


I don't drink 8 glasses of water a day until I realized that drinking lots of water can effectively help our body and staying hydrated is one of the most important things we can do. (I seldom drink cold water, many experts say that drinking cold water may decelerate the rate of metabolism)
In addition, drinking lots of water can also give you a glowing skin. By the way, let me share these Top 5 Best Skin Fruits with you.

2. Planking: 5 times a day, 30 seconds each.


I recommend this if you want to have a flat belly since this exercise concentrates on our stomach. It looks simple and easy; but for me, it requires great effort. However, I believe in the saying, "No pain, no gain." (You can try planking for a minute or so, it depends on you)

3. Squats: 5 times a day.


I do both regular and jump squats. Try to hold regular squats for 20 seconds or more; then 20 jump squats, 3 repititions. (10 Benefits of Squats and Why Every Girl Should Try Doing It)

4. Bananas and eggs.



I eat 2 boiled saba bananas and 2 boiled eggs for my breakfast. For non Filipinos, Saba banana (cardava banana in English) is a triploid hybrid banana cultivar originating from the Philippines. It is primarily a cooking banana though it can also be eaten raw. If eating saging na saba for breakfast does not seem to help you reduce overweight, you may try to eat 1 saging na saba before every meal. This will easily reduce your overall calorie intake.

5. Avoid late night-meals.
Eating late night-meals can lead to overeating. People who eat later at night tend to consume more calories. Nevertheless, you can check this low calorie late-night snacks. 

Remember:
"Being healthy and fit isn't a fad or a trend. 
Instead it's a lifestyle."
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."
"Fitness is like marriage. You can't cheat on it, and expect it to work."

Take a look at my photos and let me know your thoughts about this post. Stay fabulous!


[Photos not mine; except the last one]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Google+

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *