Poem of the Day: Lonely I am

3:15 PM

Poem of the Day
Photo Courtesy of http://poetoria.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/old-man-looking-out-window2.jpg

Lonely I am, staring at the window.
Lonely I am, worrying about tomorrow.
Lonely I am, feeling true sorrow.
Lonely I am, three days in a row.

Lonely I am, where are you now?
Lonely I am, what happened to our vow?
Lonely I am, don't let your love counterflow.
Lonely I am, patiently waiting for a rainbow.

Lonely I am, in this cold room.
Lonely I am, wearing a superwoman costume.
Lonely I am, waiting for my groom.
Lonely I am, I want us to bloom.

Lonely I am, I don't want to give up.
Lonely I am, never think that our time is up. 
Lonely I am, retouching my makeup.
Lonely I am, you'll always be my buttercup.



Do you write poems as well? Feel free to share it with us! 
 
Remember to Dream, Sparkle, and Shine!
Enter your email address here to get 
the hottest blog updates!


You may also follow 
my Facebook and Twitter.  
See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *