Happy Mother's Day!

9:41 AM

 
Photo courtesy of Google.
As I have already published a blog post regarding Mother's Day (you may check it here), today, let me officially greet all the mothers in the world, mostly to my mother, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Indeed, all of you are a wonderful creation!  

I would also like to extend my gratitude to those people who have greeted me on this special day, especially to the one who have sent me a hand made greeting card I truly appreciate it, thanks, anak!

Below are 12 beautiful quotes about our dearest mothers:

1. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Rudyard Kipling

2. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.  -Mildred B. Vermont

3. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln

4. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. -Victor Hugo

5. For when a child is born the mother also is born again. -Gilbert Parker

6. My mom is definitely my rock. -Alicia Keys

7. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln

8. Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. -Sophocles

9. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh

10. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

11. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore De Balzac

12. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.  –Irish Proverb


Again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
 


************************
Remember to Dream, Sparkle, and Shine!
Enter your email address here to get 
the hottest blog updates!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pageviews last month

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *